Back
Chardonnay

MEDALLA REAL
Reserva / Chardonnay

Valley: Casablanca

Ageing: 3 - 5 years.

Harvest:

It is made in the traditional style in order to preserve all of the Casablanca Valley fruit. 25% of this wine is aged in American and French Oak, being in contact with its lees which are stirred on a weekly basis to improve its complexity and volume. The remaining 75% is stored in stainless steel tanks in order to obtain as many fruit flavours as possible.

Winemaker’s comment:

Yellow and green coloured wine with a medium intensity. It has tropical fruit and grapefruit aromas and tastes combined with notes of vanilla and oats. Once in the mouth it has an abundance of fruity flavours that are supported by a pleasant acidity and sweetness. It is an outstanding, elegant and well-balanced wine with a complex and persistent finish.

- BUY -
Next

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

· PH: 3.16

· TOTAL ACIDITY: 5.4 G/L (EXPRESSED IN TARTARIC ACID)

· ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.6 % v/v

· RESIDUAL SUGAR: 2.04 G/L

PAIRINGS

-

It is ideal to accompany fish with seafood sauces or butter, scallops and crab cakes.

Maridaje
Maridaje
Maridaje