Back
Cabernet

MEDALLA REAL
Reserva / Cabernet Sauvignon

Valley: Maipo

Ageing: 5 years.

Harvest:

It is fermented with selected yeasts at a temperature of between 25° and 28° with high colour extractions at the start of the process. This is then followed by fermentation at a lower temperature to ensure a different extraction of the grape skin components. A long maceration at a low temperature ensures a suitable extraction to age the wine. 60% of the wine is aged in American Oak barrels for 8 months. The remaining 40% is exclusively aged in stainless steel tanks until it is bottled.

Winemaker’s comment:

Our Cabernet Sauvignon is from the Maipo Valley, one of the finest wine growing regions in the world. The result is an expressive ruby red coloured wine. Its aromas are of ripened dark fruits with elements of vanilla, tobacco and cloves. The result is a medium-bodied, balanced, pleasant and persistent wine.

- BUY -
Next

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

· PH: 3.75

· TOTAL ACIDITY: 4.72 G/L (EXPRESSED IN TARTARIC ACID)

· ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5 % V/V

· RESIDUAL SUGAR: 3.96 G/L

PAIRINGS

-

Ideal with red meats, pork, strong cheese and pasta.

Maridaje
Maridaje
Maridaje